The Blog of the Rare, the Strange, the Marvelous and the Wonderful

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hi there. I know you haven't heard from me or any of us really in a long long time. But now im back and im here to pickup the torch sort of speak. and I know i promised a piece about "the princess and the frog" but Im gonna have to come back to that later. first a few info lines from yours truly.

* I will personally see to it that you will be able to get a hold of the naruto manga through our page every week. although how I am not entirely sure :P it may take some time but i'll see to it that it is done.
* secondly we are perfectly aware we may not have a lot of fans just yet. (if any) however we will do what we can to deserve your attention.
*thirdly feedback and tips may be forwarded to my email. I give you my word I will try to answer all mails in need of answering.

in other words we're back even more badass than ever. and its gonna be legen.....






wait for it!!



dary!

ciao ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment